Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Letter Tea

I love tea aside from coffee, so i decided to go to a tea party organized by one of the organizations in school last saturday (August 15, 4pm). It was an afternoon tea party with a twist: it was a soiree of sorts. There were students not only from the University of the Philippines School of Economics but also from other universities like the Ateneo de Manila (hi purgy! - the only other guest who had a name that started with the letter P) and the University of Asia and the Pacific.
Since going alone would be boring, I went there with Lowela Limbaring, my orgmate from the UP School of Econ and Marjowyn Vito, my orgmate from the neighboring College of Bus. Administration.

Andrew, my classmate in my Money, Banking and Financial Markets class was also there. I didn't really like their tea selections since there weren't too many, but I decided to go with the green tea that they served. There wasn't really something amazing about their green tea. I have definitely tasted better green teas but it was worth a try. The taste wasn't nasty and I sensed the earthiness and a hint of mint. Its mint taste was very subtle which made me wish I was sipping moroccan mint tea latte instead, so I could get a fuller flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment