Friday, August 14, 2009

Restrictions and Perversions



This isn't my first blog or blog entry and probably will not be my last. Perhaps I love and even crave for beginnings yet never had the courage to end them; never had the courage to move on and continue the struggle for survival. And perhaps those are the reasons I decided to declare that I was on a blog-leave and never went into blogging again until now. There are no restrictions on the number of blogs that one could make only restrictions on what to write and where to write them, freewill after all is a myth. We are always under the grasp of a complex web of social structures that determine what to write and where to write them. A pretty grim way to look at the world. I don't believe in freewill. We are socialized and brought up to be what we are now, even if we try to pervert and transcend it. Choice after all is a metachoice - choice is simply the modality of the available choices available at our disposal, something that we have absolutely no control of.

Today, I refuse to make a choice or I am forced not to choose at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment